Opportunity: Graphic Design Assistant – Work From Home or Anywhere / Remote / Telecommute (No need to go to the office everyday)
Schedule: Part time (15 hours / week from Monday – Saturday)
Location: Stays in or near west Jakarta in order to be able to do in person meeting when necessary (& also for the job interview, we have to meet at West Jakarta)
Salary: Rp 500.000 / month
- Assist with graphic designs for marketing materials, such as combinations or modifications of photographs / artwork / logo / graphics / image elements
- Use Adobe Photoshop to color correct, declutter, background-replace (basic stuff)
- Use Adobe Illustrator to mix and match image components within the standards outlined / as directed (basic stuff)
- Note: we usually already have the design, we just need you to do some simple edit / layout to make it print ready
- Prepare finished artwork that meets both digital and print requirements (including researching effectiveness of designs and layouts, and preparing materials for print)
- Maintains updated, organized files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To see the expected results (KPI) for Graphic Design Assistant, click here: bit.ly/2EwVOEL
- Female (23 years old max)
- Honest — Trustworthy
- Positive Attitude — Easy to work with — No drama or getting too emotional (no hard feelings & no taking it personally at work)
- Mentally & Physically healthy
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver — You have the skill to navigate ambiguity & propose thoughtful recommendations
- Disciplined with the ability to prioritize & work under pressure
- Self driven to finish tasks independently under minimum supervision
- Responsive and enthusiastic
- Conscientious and Well organized
- Work fast — Work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and output quality does not suffer
- All-around willingness to help where needed in a variety of functions
- Understand basics of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop (able to operate)
- Have a laptop / portable computer that can work properly with Illustrator & Photoshop
- Have a mobile phone with iOS / Android Operating System
- Understanding of print production and knowledge of different formats for printing
- Knowledge of different formats regarding image, vector, jpg, png and pdf, etc
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- You will need a quiet, distraction-free, location with good internet connection to work
- Preferably understands simple English (doesn’t have to be an expert, but with the help of Google translate and Google search, are able to distinguish whether a translation is correct or not)
- School / College / University with any major (Formal Education Doesn’t matter)
How to apply:
To apply, click here to contact Judah through WhatsApp (or just save the number manually +6285692069212)
- your name,
- what position you’re applying for,
- where do you know the job vacancy from, and
- where do you stay currently
if you’re a good match, we’ll schedule an in person interview
About this position
In this position, you will work in assisting Judah with various tasks of @Kloroshop and @Multihasta (Multihasta is a family-owned business that started since 1990 in custom promotional items & printing services).
Currently, Kloroshop is a 1 person business that is growing and offers opportunity for people who want to grow their career, since you will be working with & reporting directly to Judah, the founder of Kloroshop, therefore he will be mainly focused on transferring his knowledge, skills & experiences of 10+ years in sales, digital marketing and design directly to you.
We’re not just trying to add another person on the team, but we are building collaborators & leaders within the organization.
We are looking for individuals who have the same mind with the core values here, because we believe that the success of a business depends on the people in it.